Here we will explore interesting facts and stories about the Rowan tree and perhaps learn to understand this masterpiece of Mother Nature.
Author: Galaxy Babe
This is a fairly easy recipe for making lasagne suitable for vegetarians (and it can be adapted for vegans).
Can you remember your most idyllic August? Tell us about it.
Were you a kid? A teenager in love? At home in the backyard? Visiting friends or relatives? At camp? Far away in an exotic (to you) place?
Did time stand still? Run backwards? Rush ahead in your imagination?
There might be a plot to your story – or not. It's up to you and your memory. Share the moment with us.
August 2022 Create Challenge: August Idylls
Newest Edited Entries
- Legends and Lore of the Rowan Tree8th August 2022
- Vegetarian Lasagne8th August 2022
- Goodbye Lenin, Hello Darth Vader: That Odessa Statue8th August 2022
- The Bear's Foster Mother: The Story of Bruno and Ursula1st August 2022
- Dolph Lundgren - Action Hero 1st August 2022
- Steamed Persimmon Pudding31st July 2022
- Breastfeeding: A Mother's View14th August 2022
- 'I, Libertine': A Hoax, a Book, and a Few Observations25th July 2022
- The Eurasian Nuthatch25th July 2022
- Morse Code - a Method of Communication11th August 2022
- A88053113 - The Danube floodplain forest – where nature won the fight 9 Hours Ago
- A88049118 - Strudel - a varied dish from Austria 21 Hours Ago
- A88053104 - The American Chestnut: The Campaign to Save the Trees 21 Hours Ago
- A88050350 - The Vampire-slaying Kit of Lord Bailey 23 Hours Ago
- A88052583 - The Flint Film Series 2 Days Ago
Sorry, this service is unavailable
"A collaborative guide, one that was written and kept up to date by the people who used it, in real time, might be a neat idea. I just didn't really realise that such a thing might be possible in my lifetime or how powerful such a thing might be."
A place to share knowledge and celebrate the things you love by writing about them
We have the first snowflake. Now let's build a blizzard
h2g2 founder Douglas Adams
"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."